Thursday, October 9, 2008

Brooklyn Bridge

Today we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. It was a little more than a mile across. It is amazing that it was built in the late 1800's. Hard to believe they could build such a thing without modern technology and tools. The views from the bridge were beautiful!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How cool you guys are! I love how you are really experiencing New York. And were you really in CSI?? Let us know when it airs! Cute kids. And cute little Ruby.

Sally said...

Such sweet faces!

mary jane said...

About CSI--as we were leaving the dock I heard them saying "we are going to re-shoot that whole scene." I don't know why!?!? A family of 7, eating ice cream, staring dumbfounded at everything going on?? I don't know if we messed it up or what, but I would be really surprised if it made the cut.

Carol F. said...

LOL So funny.