Cute little traveler
After Niagara Falls we drove to the Buffalo airport, turned in our rental car, and headed toward our plane.
Checking in.
We arrived home late last night...10:20 Arizona time but 1:20 east coast time! The flight went well and a couple of the kids were able to sleep on the plane. My mom, Richard, and Coconut picked us up at the airport. I don't know who was more excited...the kids or Coconut. Wow...was that ever one happy reunion! We were so happy to be home and sleep in our own beds last night. We had such a fun trip, I hope we will never forget what a great time we had together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(69)
-
▼
October
(41)
- Arizona gardening info
- pumpkin party
- Winter Garden
- The Lake of Shining Waters
- Headed home
- Niagara Falls
- Maid of the MIst
- Pretty Palmyra
- The Sacred Grove
- The Grill and Chill was closed!
- Printing Press and Cumorah
- Day of Rest
- NYC
- Amazing Architecture
- Shopping
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn
- Chinatown
- Central Park Boats
- Central Park Zoo and Ruby
- Statue of Liberty
- NYC
- Yesterday...
- Amish Farm and House
- Amish Scenes
- Movin' on...
- Hershey's Chocolate Tour
- Capitol Tour and Pelosi Paparazzi
- Celebrating Capitol Ceilings (and a Chandelier)
- On the Lawn of the National Mall
- In a pretty courtyard at the National Museum of A...
- Last stop of the day...
- The Money Machine
- Arlington National Cemetary
- Mount Vernon
- Midnight Memorial
- Our home away from home--we are in the townhouse ...
- The National Air and Space Museum
- Washington Monument
- The Smithsonian Castle with beautiful gardens outs...
- Washington DC Temple
-
▼
October
(41)

5 comments:
I am glad you are all home safely! I read every word of your blog/journal. I loved it! And, last night we watched National Treasure II so now I REALLY want to take a trip like this! Your family is very lucky!
What an amazing trip!!! Welcome home!!!
Thank you so much Marianne! I can’t believe you read the whole thing. Thank you for being interested, and for your kind words. I do feel really lucky and blessed to have had this opportunity. It has been a dream of ours for a long time. I am really happy that it worked out that we were able to go (and that we didn’t lose anyone, not even once!)
MJ
Thanks Carol! It is nice to be home. :-)
It has been fun to read your blog everyday and to see all the fun things you did as a family. What an incredible experience and one that your kids will never forget. You have us thinking know what we are going to do for our trip. You had a lot of great ideas and you had it so well organized.
Post a Comment