Friday, October 3, 2008

Capitol Tour and Pelosi Paparazzi

Capitol through the trees

Outside Senator Jon Kyl's office. Did you know he has been a Senator since 1994? 14 years! An intern from Tucscon named Katherine took us on a tour.

Here we were admiring the artwork and incredible architecture of the Capitol's Rotunda...

When who should come walking in? The following all happened so quickly...

*Ms. Nancy walked straight toward us
*I asked Katherine if I could take her picture
*Katherine said "probably not"
*Hannah whipped out her camera
*Hannah took her picture...flashbulb flashing and all

----shrink----

I must say Nancy was very pretty, and she was gracious and smiled at us like she must know us. I'm hoping that a child paparazzo is more forgivable than an adult one.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! It looks like you're having an amazing trip! Enjoy every moment, they go so fast! I love the updates and especially the family pic on the top of your blog. GREAT JOB!

Aften said...

That looks like so much fun...I love all the pictures and especially the tribute to America...thank you so much