On Saturday Kresten took the trio to Lowe's. Every other week they have kids' projects on Saturday mornings. The kids were ecstatic. They love to make things, but it is usually a creation with paper and lots of tape. This was a real project! Lowe's provided each of the kids a woodworking project, goggles, an apron, and a patch that shows the project they made. So much fun. And it is free! Amazing. All you have to do is sign up to reserve your spot. Count us in.
Intense hammering.
When I called Kresten to see how it was going, Olivia wanted to talk to me. She said, "Listen mom, I am hammering!!! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM" They loved it.
Happy kids with their finished projects. They made a semi truck with a hinged opening in the back. It also came with a little wooden car.

1 comment:
Looks really cute and fun for the kids! I will sign mine up someday. Thank you for the tip!
Post a Comment