Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fun with Cousins

We had such a fun Thanksgiving! 5 of the 6 kids in Kresten's family were able to come visit. We had a great time together.

Here are Preston and Caroline...aren't they so cute?! They are just a few months apart. They are Barbara's youngest granchild and 2nd oldest great-grandchild.

8 slices of cucumber put to good use...these girls really need to soothe the skin around the eyes, don't you think?
Posted by Picasa


4 comments:

Susie said...

I can't believe how big Caroline is getting! Can't you talk Angie into blogging?

Who was the spa director?

(that could count for the family reunion :-) We're the black sheep in the family anyway :-)))

mary jane said...

I know...I wish she would blog! We'll have to talk to her about that! ;-)

Hannah was the spa director! She loves that kind of stuff.

Yes...We could have a virtual family reunion...with computer cameras...charades anyone?

Allison said...

Those pictures are GREAT!!! Love it ;)

Sally said...

Oh, my hilarious! Those beautiful girls with perfect skin--cucumbering their eyes! Wonderful!