I had to post these cute Halloween pictures from Jennifer--- This is my niece Little Miss Ruby as a ladybug in NYC. I love this picture of her prancing down the street. Last year she was 3 months old and was strolled along in her black cat hat. But this year...she is fully participating! =
Is there anything cuter than a toddler in their Halloween costume?
Ruby--snatched up for a smooch from her biggest fan.
Hi guys! Michelle told me she had reconnected with you and I finally got on your blog to check ya out. I can't believe how big your family has grown! It seems like I was just visiting you at your home when you were pregnant with the triplets and now they are 5- WOW! Your family is adorable and what a great mixture of the both of you they are.Would love to keep in touch check us out at twstevens.blogspot.com Wendi Lindblom Stevens
Hi Wendi! How fun to hear from you again. I know--it is amazing how time has flown. The triplets are actually 7 1/2, not 5! Craziness. They will be baptized next spring. Hard to believe. Thanks for the link to your blog...I will check it out!
Yes it is definitely time for an update! When you have a Halloween picture up and it is Thanksgiving...that is a crime. We are heading out for a desert hike this morning with everyone...I will take some photos and post soon!
5 comments:
Hi guys! Michelle told me she had reconnected with you and I finally got on your blog to check ya out. I can't believe how big your family has grown! It seems like I was just visiting you at your home when you were pregnant with the triplets and now they are 5- WOW! Your family is adorable and what a great mixture of the both of you they are.Would love to keep in touch check us out at twstevens.blogspot.com
Wendi Lindblom Stevens
Hi Wendi! How fun to hear from you again. I know--it is amazing how time has flown. The triplets are actually 7 1/2, not 5! Craziness. They will be baptized next spring. Hard to believe. Thanks for the link to your blog...I will check it out!
So stink'n cute! I am glad you posted the pictures so that we could see her in her cute costume!
Okay, I got on to see if you had updated and I had missed it...I miss seeing you guys...I know, I need a real life.
I LOVE your recipes - I am always looking for new ideas.
Please don't have bbq on Christmas day, that would be too sad :-)
Yes it is definitely time for an update! When you have a Halloween picture up and it is Thanksgiving...that is a crime. We are heading out for a desert hike this morning with everyone...I will take some photos and post soon!
Post a Comment