Friday night was the much-anticipated Fall Festival at the kids' elementary school. Booths, games, prizes, bouncers, cotton candy, popcorn...what could be better? When I was little our school had an annual Ice Cream Social. I remember being SO excited for that night. It was right up there with Christmas and Halloween. I dreamed of winning a whole cake at the cake walk to take home--my family would be so impressed with my excellent cake-providing skills! I'd choose my 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice cakes and watch in agony as they were eliminated from the table. Well, we didn't come home with any cakes Friday night. (I don't think my kids share my dream, and they didn't have whole beautiful cakes anyway.) But they did have a very fun time, as evidenced by these cell-phone pictures.

2 comments:
did you forget your camera again ? :-)
When and if you ever visit me I will bake you the cake of your choice - all for you!!!
You are so sweet! Booking my flight...
Post a Comment