Looks like a lot of fun! Miss you guys!
It looks like it was a beautiful day! And you are definately making up for not posting for so long - I love it!
I wish you guys could have been there! It was a lot of fun (and a beautiful day too!)
That looks like such a fun day!!!
We went on a Parent/Young Women hike there. I thought it was a great hike and want to take my kids there someday - maybe when I am confident that Nellie won't end up in some of the cactus. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Miss you guys!
It looks like it was a beautiful day! And you are definately making up for not posting for so long - I love it!
I wish you guys could have been there! It was a lot of fun (and a beautiful day too!)
That looks like such a fun day!!!
We went on a Parent/Young Women hike there. I thought it was a great hike and want to take my kids there someday - maybe when I am confident that Nellie won't end up in some of the cactus. :)
Post a Comment