Saturday, December 13, 2008

Here piggy piggy!

Our neighbors are raising pigs for 4H. Did I mention we live in the country? Well, we do, sort of. Just enough country that your neighbors might be raising pigs. But with houses far enough apart that you are not in smelling distance of said pigs. So they invited us over to see them while they are still little, cute, and not stinky yet.

Kind of a cool saddle on this pig! I didn't realize it, but there is no such thing as a pink pig. They are black, white, brown, etc. So where did the pink pig idea come from?

Our neighbors Randy and Jeanelle, pro pig-wranglers.

I love this picture with the sun going down and the kids running. They loved the very tall slide!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susie said...

Of course there are pink pigs - Wilbur was pink!!! Are you next in line for a 4-H project :-)