Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gingerbread House Party

We had our gingerbread house party today. It was so much fun! We invited our good friends Paul and Carol over. We had a yummy lunch and then started working on our gingerbread (aka graham cracker) houses. Grammy and Grandpa came too...Grammy made her famous "mortar" frosting. Grandpa planted our 2 new citrus trees for us in lieu of making gingerbread houses. Nice!

Hannah had such a neat and tidy house! It was very cute. Look at that detailed red and green roof! She is working on a sleigh out of candy canes and graham crackers.

Abby decorating her house...or maybe her yard. She was totally in her element with the 3 C's...crafts, construction, and candy!

Olivia made a horse stable this year. There is even a horse stall inside. I love the walls lined with gumballs.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Susie said...

That is so much fun! Are you going to be smelling frosting for the next two weeks? Where are all of these masterpieces on display?

mary jane said...

They are all lined up down the middle of the dining room table! :-) They look so Christmasy on the red plaid tablecloth.

julie herrell said...

I love gingerbread/graham cracker houses. The kids always have so much fun making them. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas.

RocketBox Boy said...

Oh I wish we were there. It is so fun to see how detail oriented they are now with their gingerbread houses. I am so impressed.

Wendy said...

I wish I was there...playing with two of my favorite friends, with our kids...at CHRISTMAS. Does it get any better?