MJB you need to go here http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/countdown-christmas to get one of these for your blog! We should get together with couples over the holiday.
Thanks Michelle! A up to the minute countdown with snow falling is MUCH cuter than just saying "14 days to go". I am new to this blogging thing! I need all the help I can get.
And Susie...yikes!...it is both! I can't wait, and I still have so much to do!
3 comments:
Is that a "Yikes!" I can't hardly wait, or a "Yike!" Where did all of the time go?
MJB you need to go here
http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/countdown-christmas
to get one of these for your blog! We should get together with couples over the holiday.
Thanks Michelle! A up to the minute countdown with snow falling is MUCH cuter than just saying "14 days to go". I am new to this blogging thing! I need all the help I can get.
And Susie...yikes!...it is both! I can't wait, and I still have so much to do!
Post a Comment