Hi Mary--this is Melanie from sisters cafe. I just answered your question about the cake plate on the pear granola post. Anyway, I was checking out your blog. What a sweet family. The last picture of this post, of your triplets holding hands is precious! It brought tears to my eyes for some reason! I can tell you are wonderful MOther with wonderful children!
7 comments:
WOW I cant believe they are 8 already. The girls look gorgeous and Matthew is so handsome!!
Beautiful pictures!!
Triple the blessing..triple the joy. How did your heart not burst?
Congratulations on raising a wonderful family.
They look so beautiful and handsome! We wish we could have been there.
those pictures are precious. How special to baptize three on one day.
Hi Mary--this is Melanie from sisters cafe. I just answered your question about the cake plate on the pear granola post. Anyway, I was checking out your blog. What a sweet family. The last picture of this post, of your triplets holding hands is precious! It brought tears to my eyes for some reason! I can tell you are wonderful MOther with wonderful children!
I love that photo of the three of them walking along. So cute!
Post a Comment