I can't believe my babies are 8 years old! The past 8 years have just flown by in triple-time. Abby, Matthew, and Olivia have been such a blessing. They have brought such energy and fun to our family, and an endless supply of hugs and love. I spent their birthday a little misty-eyed as I remembered their birth. 8 weeks early, and born by c-section in the middle of the night. I didn't get to hold them until I was wheeled into the ICU the next morning. They were so tiny, but so beautiful and perfect. It has been such a wonder to be their mother and to see them grow. I'll have to find a picture of them as babies. That was back in the "film" days, so I don't have anything digital. We need to figure out how to scan those in or something.
So, on to the party...we had a boy party and a girl party, simultaneously. We started off with separate activities, then combined for dinner, cake, presents, and an outdoor movie.
Matthew's party was a Pinewood Derby party. Here are some of the boys customizing their cars.So, on to the party...we had a boy party and a girl party, simultaneously. We started off with separate activities, then combined for dinner, cake, presents, and an outdoor movie.
Look at these racecar masterpieces!
The track. Does it look a little familiar? Like it matches our house? Yes, we made it out of some extra vinyl siding from our house.
Cute boys.

1 comment:
Very clever with the siding! Our 3rd boy will have his first derby this coming winter-and I am not excited. We've lived through 5 so far....
And Cute girls ideas! Congrats on making it this far. Hope the baptisms are fabulous as well.
Does Carol Alldredge Fawson have a blog?
Post a Comment