Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Camping at Lo Lo Mai Springs

The first day of summer break we took our little pop up camper and headed to Lo Lo Mai Springs. It is an older campground near Sedona. It is right on Oak Creek, and shaded with tall tall cottonwood trees. These trees were amazing...some had to be 70 ft. tall. They were beautiful. The campground was cute...quaint...older...and among other things is home to many bugs! The location was amazing though, really just a beautiful place. We were happy to find a campsite right by the creek.

Lewis and Clark

It took about 10 minutes for the fear of creek critters to wear off...and then we couldn't get them out of there.

Abby trying out the inner tube
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a great campsite! Don't you just luv summer?

Michelle said...

What a pretty place! Your kids are fun ages for camping. I love Sedona and Tlacque..what? (great word) and fun art shops there. And your dog got to go too?

Susie said...

Isn't camping the best!! I never want to go back home. I love Sedona, my aunt used to live there. I will never go again in the winter tho, scary experience to tell another time!!

Carol F. said...

It looks beautiful!!!! I think my kids would love it. I will have to talk Paul into it sometime.