Abby and Matt--ready to go!
Abby and Olivia...right at the moment of takeoff. So excited!
Olivia hard at work on her journal. Here is her entry for today: "6:40 am. We are geting redy to fly now and it is geting exciting. and I am siting in the middle seat by Abby and Mom. And I wunder what is going to happin when we are getting off the plane. and we are going to washington D.C. And we are mooving in the plane and it is exciting and we took off. I feel like a truck and a modersicle. And it is so exciting to. I wonder what we are going to do in washington d.c. This is the best day ever. (about an hour later) And it is a cool day and it is getting exciting today and I love it. I relly want to get off rite now. it feels like I am never going to get off now! (after we boarded the 2nd airplane) It is a good day now relly and I am on the nexted plane I am waiting to go."
She took the words right out of my mouth. Can't wait to get on, can't wait to get off.
2 comments:
the journal entry is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!! i'm excited for your trip just reading about it!
So so cute from Olivia! How wonderful to have a snapshot into her mind and the excitement of youth. Even if we really feel that way about flying, we wouldn't really put it on paper probably.
Post a Comment